|Terms of Service
Updated as of November 25, 2009 (ver1.0)
This section of the website states the terms and conditions to be followed during the usage of Jobteachworld
Jobteachworld is operated by Jobteach Inc. and its corporate affiliates.
Jobteach Inc. is a job posting company based in Korea that offers not only job ads and job advertisement opportunities but also other pages including forum, entertainment, etc.
All Users should carefully review the Terms of Service Agreement and abide by its terms and conditions as mentioned before signing up in Jobteachworld
- Overview of Agreement. This Terms of Service Agreement will explain and strongly establish and the terms and conditions on which Jobteach Inc. allows user to utilize Jobteachworld is important that this document be thoroughly reviewed if user or visitor agrees to these terms and conditions, and is willing to follow them.
- This Agreement explains the important terms and conditions under which Jobteach Inc.. shall operate and open the website to the user.
- This Agreement also declares user’s consequent obligations in relation to the use of the website.
- Any attempt to amend terms and conditions enclosed in this Agreement and question the said points after the effective date through conflicts or misrepresentation in any other document shall be of no force and void the effects.
- When using Jobteachworld and by entering into this particular page, you as user, accede that you have read, understood, and agreed to be follow all terms and conditions mentioned in this Agreement, as well as any additional rules or policies that may be established by Jobteach Inc. from this day. This Agreement, and those that may from time to time be added or modified, constitutes the exclusive agreement between the you and Jobteach Inc. concerning your use of the website and shall supersede and govern all prior proposals or agreements made by any of our representatives.
- Waiver. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the Terms of Service of this legal document will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by Jobteachworld any right under these Terms of Service will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
- Visitor/jobteachworld.com. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Jobteach Inc. as a result of this Agreement or your use of jobteachworld.
- Entire Agreement/Reservation of Rights. These Terms of Service of Jobteach Inc. which are hereby incorporated as if set forth fully in these Terms and Conditions, represent the entire agreement between you and Jobteach Inc. with respect to your use of and material available on the website, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between you and Jobteach Inc. with respect to this website. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the jobteachworld, including users who are also contributors of video content, information, and other materials or services on the Website. The Jobteachworld Website includes all aspects of Jobteachworld including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the website.
2. Jobteachworld Accounts
- Personal Accounts. In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an Jobteachworld account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account.
- Password Policy. Use of certain portions of Jobteachworld requires a password. Anyone with knowledge of your password can gain access to the restricted portions of this Site and the information available to you. You must keep your Password secret accordingly. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you agree to be solely responsible for the use and confidentiality of your respective Password, as well as for any communications entered through the website using your Password. If you become aware of any loss or theft of your Password or any unauthorized use of your Password, you as user and owner of the said profile immediately notify Jobteach Inc. Jobteach Inc. reserves the right to delete or change a Password at any time and for any reason.
3. Permissions and Restrictions
- Restrictions. The user is expected to recognize the practice of good and ethical Internet practices. The user shall follow the rules appropriate to any of the service or information provided by Jobteach Inc. The user is also expected not to permit Jobteach Inc. and any of its employees access to information the user desires to keep confidential.
- Trademarks. The logos, trademarks, and service marks, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying Jobteachworld’s products and services are proprietary marks of Jobteachworld or its licensors. No one has the right to use any of the Trademarks displayed in jobteachworld without the written permission of Jobteach Inc. Other product and company names displayed in this website are officially or might be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- User or you may not, in any way, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, link, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as permitted Jobteach Inc. in the form of a written consent.
- You may upload to or download from jobteachworld any Content in the public domain for your own personal use or for noncommercial redistribution. You assume full responsibility and risk for determining whether any such is in the public domain, regardless of any notices that may be posted on such Content.
- You agree to grant Jobteach Inc. the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and use any material that you place on the Web site in perpetuity and in any medium without any compensation to you.
- Jobteach Inc. reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Jobteachworld Website at any time.
- Jobteach Inc. may send e-mail to all the users but they still held their right to change their will of whether to receive it or not.
4. User Submissions
- As a user of jobteachworld you may submit video content and textual content. User Videos and User Comments are collectively referred to as "User Submissions." You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Jobteach Inc. does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Jobteach Inc. to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Website and these Terms of Service.
- In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant Jobteach Inc. all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not, in connection with User Submissions, submit material that is contrary to the Jobteachworld Community Guidelines, found at “Community Guidelines” which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Jobteachworld considers your personal data to be private and personal. Jobteach Inc. operates this website and its network by keeping any collected information confidential.
- By using this website, you now give consent to Jobteach Inc. the collection and use of personal data as outlined herein.
- By submitting your resumes and comments, you agree that all feedback, ideas, suggestions or other communications ("Comments") provided is non-confidential and shall be and remain the exclusive property of Jobteach Inc. By submitting the Resumes and Comments, you are officially assigning to Jobteach Inc. all rights, titles and interests in all copyrights or other intellectual property rights you may have in relation your use of this website. You grant Jobteach Inc. an irrevocable and unrestricted license to use, display, reproduce, publish, modify, create derivative works from, and distribute such Resumes and Comments without limitation and without obligation to compensate you in any way. Do not send Jobteach Inc. any documents and comments that you do not wish to assign to the company, including confidential information, creative materials, product ideas or original artwork.
- Feedbacks and Suggestions. Jobteach Inc. also welcomes your feedback and suggestions on how to improve jobteachworld. Any ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, material, or any other content (collectively, "content") received through this website, however, will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license for Jobteach Inc. to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, display, (in whole or part) worldwide, or act on such content without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You, as user or visitor and source of the suggestion or feedback, hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
6. Assumption of Risk
- Jobteach Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the website, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such content shall be at your sole risk.
- You as user or visitor assume the sole and complete risk for using jobteachworld. Any content or information placed on the website by users are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of Jobteach Inc.
- Actual or attempted unauthorized use of jobteachworld may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. For your protection, Jobteach Inc. reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on the website without notice or permission from you.
- Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with the investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on the website. Jobteach Inc. will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information.
8. Events Beyond Jobteach Inc.’s Control
- You expressly absolve and release Jobteach Inc. from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond Jobteach Inc.s control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.